Our mission is to reach the incarcerated and their loved ones with the good news of the Gospels, the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). We provide thousands of inmates nationwide with NIV Life Application Study Bibles and NIV Bibles. We provide over 500 prison Chaplains nationwide with thousands of NIV Bibles free of charge each year. We also challenge and bring awareness to churches coast to coast to effectively embrace the formally incarcerated including sex-offenders, the lepers of today's society.

**Over 95% of all donations for RNA goes towards the purchase and distribution of NIV Bibles. The other 5% goes to ministry miscellaneous needs.

NO paid staff, it is a 100% volunteer effort committed to Christ’s commands.
 

 

 
 
 

About

Find out about our organization, mission, our methods, and how it all began

Learn More →

what we believe

Learn more about our core values and Biblical compass. We value partnerships that align with our value system.

Find Out What We Believe In →